Friday, November 12, 2010

Childen of Bodom @ Convention Hall in Asbury Park, NJ 10/8/10






I had never gone to Conventional Hall in Asbury park before this show. I love the old architecture and feel of this place. I had a great vantage point from pretty much any seat in the house. Shooting in this venue was very pleasant with good room in the barricade and pretty good lighting for a venue it's size.

I have had the opportunity to shoot Children of Bodom before and they never dissapoint. This is one of my favorite shots of the night of Alexi. This was from the Bezerkus Tour with Black Label Society and Clutch.

I have to admit that when I first head about that lineup, I just scratched my head and was curious to see how the night panned out. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the different styles of music and genuinely was entertained the night though.

I am working on the other bands pictures now. Keep an eye out for them soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Children Of Bodom photos, really cool shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love them! They are so much fun to shoot.

    ReplyDelete